Saturday, March 27, 2010

Betrayal

I hate betrayal!

Sad to say I was betrayed a lot of times. There are two types of people who are prone to betray people. First, those who are powerful. Those powers-that-be. Those who think that they don’t need ants or insects like me to live in this world. They are so proud of themselves. That’s why they look down on me condescendingly. Second, those who are also dirt poor like me who think that they are something when in fact they are nothing. They look down to us poor and simple people because they think that we, simple people, cannot contrbute something to them. They just ignore us because they think that we are just a waste of their time. Sadly, I met so many people who are in the second category.

But just okay. I will just treasure those who are real friends who accepted me not because they think that I can give them something. Those people whose friendships are an end-in-itself and not just a means-to-an-end!
Thus, I will just smile.

Maybe you are asking: Why "betrayal" as a title? Because I felt betrayed by people who are supposed to love me unconditionally but yet they are the one who look down at me.

Live and let live!

No comments: