Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Covet Your Prayers




For more than a month now, I've been teaching English class in the church. This is our way of getting connected with the youth in our community.

From 4PM to 5PM, I am teaching a class of 8 students.

We've been using the Bible in our reading activities. We already taught them two Christian songs.

Now, I do admit that I cannot do it with my own strength. Therefore, I am asking you to please... please... pray for each student. They are Voleak, Sieng, Ghech, Huang, Sok Leap, Monineth, Phalla, and Sopheavy. Please mention them when you talk to our Lord.

Please pray for God's leading as to the perfect time were I can share to them the Gospel and challenge them to trust the Lord.

Please pray that they will always have the enthusiasm in coming to church for their English lessons (and of course, Bible lessons).

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

No comments: